We work with
- Financial Services
Is your business disaster proof?
Disasters come in many different guises and whether they are physical threats such as flood or fire, or something more intangible such as a hacking of your data, the effects can be devastating.
5 Questions to ask yourself
- Do you have a business continuity plan?
- Do you rely solely on an insurance policy to bail you out of a disaster?
- Have you only thought as far as an emergency response or evacuation plan?
- Have you focused solely on an IT or data recovery plan?
- Is your plan sitting on a shelf somewhere, gathering dust?
3 Facts to Consider
1 in 5 businesses face a major disruption of service every year
1 in 10 businesses that have suffered a major disaster will cease trading as a result
80% of those go out of business in 3 years
(Source: Strathclyde Emergencies Co-ordination Group, UK)
We’ve recently put together a Guide to Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery. We want to help you create a plan and be prepared.
- When disaster strikes – the facts
- Will your business survive a disaster?
- What is a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) vs Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)?
- Why should I have a Business Continuity Plan?
- Types of incidents to plan for
- Steps to creating a Business Continuity Plan
- Combat data loss – how to be prepared
- How JMS Secure Data can help you
If you want to learn more about Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for your business contact a member of our technical team.
Download your full Guide here